ACOSS has just added a new service to its list of services to families. The Centre for Adoption Services was officially launched on 31st July 2011.
Towards providing a holistic adoption service based on Islamic values and principles.
To provide opportunities for prospective adopters and adoptable children to experience a more meaningful adoption process.
- To create a list of prospective adopters who can provide a loving home for adoptive children
- To offer an avenue for prospective adopters and mothers who wish to give up their child for adoption to seek information, guidance and assistance
- To continuously be updated and abreast on adoption issues
- Home Study Reports
- Pre and Post adoption counseling
- Religious advice on adoption issues
- Matching services